Anyone know where to buy cheap parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kortex

Baseband Member
Hey, i'm building up my pc, it;s been like 2 years now, and my good old 1Ghz is struggling and making lots of noise :)
I'm going tp upgrade to:
AMD Athlon XP2500 333FSB 512 L2 Cache Barton Retail
Asus KT400 8x AGP DDR Sound/lAN/USB 2.0
Crucial 512 DDR333 PC2700 DIMM
And some random quiet 350w+ PSU.

I tend to use Ebuyer alot because it is quite cheap, but does anyone know where i can get all that lot for around 150-160? (delivery to uk)

I'm on a very tight budget which sucks, because i dont get paid for another month and can't really wait that long.

Kortex said:
Hey, i'm building up my pc, it;s been like 2 years now, and my good old 1Ghz is struggling and making lots of noise :)
I'm going tp upgrade to:
AMD Athlon XP2500 333FSB 512 L2 Cache Barton Retail
Asus KT400 8x AGP DDR Sound/lAN/USB 2.0
Crucial 512 DDR333 PC2700 DIMM
And some random quiet 350w+ PSU.

I tend to use Ebuyer alot because it is quite cheap, but does anyone know where i can get all that lot for around 150-160? (delivery to uk)

I'm on a very tight budget which sucks, because i dont get paid for another month and can't really wait that long.

Take a look at my sig for a list of sites....

Usually its not the processor which makes noise, its your harddrive. Replace it and you should be silent.

i don't think its the hard disk. he's probably talking about the CPU fan. replace that fan and you should be good to go.

I think newegg ships only to the US.

Another place you can look is pricegrabber.com

No actually i'm talking about the hard drive, that cranking you hear when your computer gets old, is from the hard drive's moving components wearing down. Fans make noise to however, but not as this one is describing.

Processors don't make sound, as they are not comprised of any moving parts.

P.S.: My friend is from around your area and he uses http://www.overclockers.co.uk/, not sure on it however, i'll have to check with him when he signs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom