anybody know what kind of plastic this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I am planning on making some custom ducts.

I am trying to find out what kind of plastic is used on boxes in stores.. like... the toys that have display windows on them so you can see what is inside, what kinda plastic is that?lol i wanna get a few sheets of it so i can make some custom ducts for my case to segregate the exhaust from the intake.

Plasti is also used on hmm, lol what does my daughter have,, the boxes that barbies come in,, the plastic that the little match box cars come in, that stuff lol. The thin stuff that you can bend and crunch. lol

theres all types of plastics you can use, PVC aka Chlorinated Polyvinyl chloride, Polythylene, polystyrene, many different types of Acrylics. but most of what you talk about is injection moleded at one point or another. your best shot would be polystyrene sheets or pvc sheets and you can heat them with a heat gun and they become very moldable.

oh and jseber1982 u should give me a link to see you machine, pretty mean monster, would love to see it, the link for my beasts are are in my sig, and that is my old machine, will have new pics of my sig in a few days.

OH to add to my sig like yours, lol i work at intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom