Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashman009

Baseband Member
im looking in to get a new 80mm fan. I wanted to know what the best one out there is.
i dont care if it makes noice, cause to me noice is power. i just want the best fan and it needs some cool lights, and what also do i need to look for in a good fan

i also want some round floppy,IDE, and cd drive cables if anybody can recomend any
im sick of those ribbon things man.
ANY suggestions would be great

and also-what is a scsi cable?
:cool:

if you don't want a ribbon cable, go with SATA hard drives

all IDE HDD's use ribbons

umm but if that tornado fan is really as loud as all the reviews say it is i might wanna get a temp controller. do yall know any cheap ones?

Alright here is the list so far

1-GALAXY ROUND, 10-Inch, True ATA133, IDE cable Model BLUE - Retail 3.49$ -FOR harddrive

1-LINK DEPOT 10" FLOOPY UV CABLE 2 CONNECTOR Model UV-FLP10-BU - Retail 2.29$ -FOR floppy

2-VANTEC ROUND, 18-Inch, ATA 66/100/133 IDE Cable, 2-Connector ( BLUE ) Model CBL100IDE18BL*2 - Retail
11.80 -FOR CD drives

1-VANTEC TD8038H 80mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan - Retail

is that good?? or instead of getting two separate CD Drive cables do I need to get one of those that is one unit but connects to both Drives and the motherboard-i dont know what they are called.

please any suggestions?

http://www.frozencpu.com/bus-21.html

I have this fan controler, works great. It has high volt channels. Which is ideal for top-end fans. You can control 4 fans total, along with lights.

The vantec tornado is your best choice, i own one myself. Compared to the rest of my cooling, the tornado is not very loud. The only reason people say its loud, is you just dont expect this kind of sound coming from a fan.

i i was really looking forward to that same fan controller on Newegg. Its cheaper there i wasnt sure if the other one would be good enough or not but i think im gonna get the one u mentioned

all ide is the same!
a hdd cable will work with a cd drive
both use ide unless hdd is sata
got my cables @ www.svc.com
1.29 each plus they local so i picked it up
edit: the cables are rounded and are clear with copper shielding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom