Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log... (56k, grab a snickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log...

lol, ugh, jerk... haha.... had to give away my secret that was gonna have them wanting more.... yes, you can see a can of flat black high temp paint all the way to the right in the first pic..... I will have to see if I can post some pics when I get home later tonight.

Lol, yeah, it is a bit LOUD..

Here is a screen shot of 1M Super Pi Calculation (Stock Clock)

Stock1MSuperPi.jpg

wire management isnt all that bad. mine came out pretty good i'd say.

also, paint the inside black like mine:

When you painted yours, did you have the standoffs in place during painting?? I was going to have mine in place while painting, so as to keep the threads clean. Did you encounter any issues??

Here you are.... These 4 pics are of the case TOTALLY stripped down. The top of the case is already painted black, so I masked it off. Also, you will notice the blue painters tape has outlines of the holes that I will be cutting (well, already did, just don't have pics yet....)

precutting1.jpg

precutting2.jpg

precutting3.jpg

precutting4.jpg

Sorry i didnt realise you had a x1950 pro, i thought you had a 8series card, thats why i said the 3Dmark score was low, with a new gpu you should see 8-9k without overclocking

nah i took the stand offs out..

but i couldnt get the top part of my case off LOL so i didnt get to completely paint all of mine.

and i like how the new ones have those precut holes

x1950xt is what he has actually..

lol whatever, theres not a world of difference between the two im sure.

The main jest of what i was saying is he hasnt got a top spec graphics card, which is half of the reason why his score isnt higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom