Antec 900 Water cool mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOcLuE98

Biohazardous
Hey everyone! Expect this thread to take a while to finish! I have never modded anything before, but I am really looking forward to it!

I have chosen my watercooling parts that I want, as suggested by aspire. They are as follows:
Petra's Tech Shop

I am just looking for an intro into water, so this kit fits me perfectly.

I plan on doing some painting of the interior black, to have the overall blackness, and I want to do some wire management mods so it is neat. I also plan on doing Blue UV lighting inside. I plan on doing some mods like this person did:
A Positive Look at the Antec Nine Hundred (900) Case - XtremeSystems Forums

** I also need to get a rad attached on the back of my case! Anyone know of any worklogs that show that being done? thank you for your help!

I am also wondering what is the best way to get UV lighting in my case evenly.

I plan on doing more reading, and starting this either late this coming week, or easter weekend. And then I have spring break, so I can get a fair amount done that week. I probably wont be able to order my w/c until after that week, so like I said, may be a long term thread, but here it is! Thanks for reading, and all the help I have gotten so far. I really appreciate it!

I think you double Posted?

Thats freaking awesome though, never thought the Antec 900 was Water-Cooling friendly

I plan on making it that way, because I cant afford a new case :D and I want to try to mod for once, instead of getting something easy :D

*if I did double post, someone delete the other* *I did not mean to...*

why do you need a worklog for attaching a rad to the back of your case?

doesn't the 900 have only 1 120mm fan area in the back? where are you going to fit it there!? (I'm pretty sure i've asked this elsewhere before, but im tired)

why do you need a worklog for attaching a rad to the back of your case?

doesn't the 900 have only 1 120mm fan area in the back? where are you going to fit it there!? (I'm pretty sure i've asked this elsewhere before, but im tired)

I am going to hang it off the back. It isnt going to be in the case. I have seen a 900 with a rad hung off the back, but I dont know where.

And I want to light my case up, to make it look real nice. I just know that I will have lots of questions.

no, I am gonna hang it off the back, like you would imagine that it will block the expansion slots, but it will stick off the top a few inches. It is 11.2 in tall, and 5 wide...

but where else could I put it? I am always open to ideas
here is a pic of where it would be (the rad being 11.2 inches, and stopping where the expansion slots stop. It will most likely go higher than off the top) or I could put it somewhere else? Anyone have any* ideas?

no, I am gonna hang it off the back, like you would imagine that it will block the expansion slots, but it will stick off the top a few inches. It is 11.2 in tall, and 5 wide...

but where else could I put it? I am always open to ideas

Like this.....?
radplacementtd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom