Antec 900 fan settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtis

In Runtime
So i put this thread in the OC forum because i wanna know what settings i should put my case fans on in my Antec 900 for my OCed machine.

I know a hand full of you guys own this case. I was wondering, what speeds you find keeps your rig the coolest? Do you guys find the 2 extra fan slots, the one inside, supposedly for an SLI fan, and the one on the side of the case, do anything dramatic for cooling CPU temps?

Also I was wonder if you guys knew the importance of the I/O silver sheet that usually goes in the back. I don't have a proper one for my case/MB, I'm wondering if i need to go buy a new one.

Thanks in advance.

The I/O panel should have come with your motherboard. You then pop out the one that came with the case and pop in the one from your motherboard.

Also, if you want the best cooling, just set all the fans to 100%. It will be loud, so if you want something quieter, try 80%.

Yea the one that came with the MB got lost. Is it so important that i hunt down a new one? I've just heard, or the manual says, you should have it for case pressure reasons.

See i always thought it might keep it cooler if you have fans pushing air out going at 100% then fans blowing in at about 75%, I don't know **** about case pressure and what's best for temps. I'll screw around with it tonight when i get home from work and see what happens with my temps.

Mine are all on low, and i still have negitive pressure.. Basically air is being sucked in the side panel.

Wire management really helps..... droped a few degrees this weekend after my cleanup.

i set all my fans to medium yesterday and it actually dropped my temps about 3-4 degrees, which is definitely worth it. I might trial and error hi and med fan settings between in and out bound air to see which settings keep the cpu the coolest. If just setting them to med gave me a few degrees then i might get some good results messing with hi-med settings. If you guys wanna know what i find, I'll post the results.

thermaltake big typhoon. My temps are fine, but i wanna optimize my case fan settings, cuz i might as well.

I have two on High and two on low. Keeps the case nice and quiet while at the same time keeping things cool. Never had any problems with this setup as yet.

? I don't get your question.

What do you mean which one would be the coolest? Ofcouse the faster they spin the more air will be moved. So the Higher the better.

Common sence? Maybe I still don't your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom