antec 900 case fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were you, I'd set them to high while they are connected to the fan controller, then you will be able to turn them down lower if you think it is too loud. If you set them on low with the fan controller, then you will never get them to go higher than the low setting because that would be holding you back.

I appreciate your response. However, from sources that I read is that there would not be any difference to set the fans to low or high as the final speed control is determined by the fan controller and thus the small switch is not in use.

Is that true?

Besides that from other users response elsewhere, they said they would not even try to adjust the case fans speed and they would just leave it to the default low settings when used with a fan controller.

Anyone can explain this to me and I would really appreciate it.

Each of the 4 fans have little thingys that have l/m/h on them, and in the manual (cant remember exactly) it says how much power each gets on each setting, h is like double l, thus it spins faster cooling your system more, and trust me you can hear the difference.

I have all mine on M, i dont think i need a controller :)

I actually turned all of mine down to low just because its been so cold in my apt lately that i dont need the extra air or noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom