Antec 900 annoying niggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 80mm hiper fan came to day, and what do ya know, it makes that sound, its in the post on its way back, im kind of glad this thread came up becuase then i wouldnt have known what was wrong with it

Nobody makes the 200mm Fans.
sorry for the late reply been busy. but seriously how do you even say its possible that "nobody" makes a part that is in something. its obviously made by someone since its in something so therefore its bought and sold somewhere. please dont quote me and make an unintelligent comment specially when you dont know facts. second i have that case and have bought 3 more fans for it till fill up all the slots with 200 mm fans and have bought them from stores in my area didnt even have to order them. Antec makes the fans. again sorry for being late but people need to be corrected. hope you solve your problem.

sorry for the late reply been busy. but seriously how do you even say its possible that "nobody" makes a part that is in something. its obviously made by someone since its in something so therefore its bought and sold somewhere. please dont quote me and make an unintelligent comment specially when you dont know facts. second i have that case and have bought 3 more fans for it till fill up all the slots with 200 mm fans and have bought them from stores in my area didnt even have to order them. Antec makes the fans. again sorry for being late but people need to be corrected. hope you solve your problem.
I didnt really think of that but i guess its fairly obvious i could obtain one if i contacted Antec themselfs, i think all the fans in the case have "Antec" enscribed on them aswell.
Anyway at the moment everything is silent :D

my 80mm hiper fan came to day, and what do ya know, it makes that sound, its in the post on its way back, im kind of glad this thread came up becuase then i wouldnt have known what was wrong with it

How annoying, i know what its like to be waiting for something only to find out it needs sending back agian!:rolleyes:
Can you not get a 120mm? bigger is better my friend ;)

if you read what came with the case antec even suggests when replacing or adding more fans to the case that you use there brand. the 3 speed settings on the fans are really nice too. i have all the slots filled in the case even in the lower camber by the power supply and hard drive. it really keeps everything at a nice temp. glad its finally silent for ya, noise is really annoying specially when you buy a silent case lol. but **** this case is as silent as you can get.

How annoying, i know what its like to be waiting for something only to find out it needs sending back agian!:rolleyes:
Can you not get a 120mm? bigger is better my friend ;)

i have no room for a 120mm fan, i only have room for 4 80mm fans which is a bummer, and yup it really ****es me off when you wait for stuff and it dosnt work

if you read what came with the case antec even suggests when replacing or adding more fans to the case that you use there brand. the 3 speed settings on the fans are really nice too. i have all the slots filled in the case even in the lower camber by the power supply and hard drive. it really keeps everything at a nice temp. glad its finally silent for ya, noise is really annoying specially when you buy a silent case lol. but **** this case is as silent as you can get.
I wouldnt call it a silent case with all the fans on high but its very quiet if you have them setup like me, 3 120mm set on low, the top 200mm set on high and also ive added a 120mm fan to the side window :cool:

Nick thats a shame, 120mm are so much quieter than 80mm's and they push much more air. Oh well as long as you dont have temp issues i wouldnt care!

my athlon 3800+ runs at 2.64 GHz idles at 33, so i dont think i have problems, oh and i havea fan controller so my 80mms are deathly quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom