antec 300 finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
just be aware, the inside of this case is just big enough for my hardware.
left me like no room for my hands in there being this tray isnt removeable.
i would also recommend a modular psu with this case (something i dont have)

I've never modded anything before, I'm still looking for a decent case to mess around with. That's why the 300 spiked my interest. :p

300 has super bueno airflow...probably a good mod case, too. i almost jumped on that 40 dollar deal, but i bought a 300 dollar graphics card (that i dont need) instead. go figure.

300 has super bueno airflow...probably a good mod case, too. i almost jumped on that 40 dollar deal, but i bought a 300 dollar graphics card (that i dont need) instead. go figure.

you did see mnpctech's antec 300 thread right?

thats the entire reason i got this case.
airflow is what you would expect from a case double the price
and its style is nice imo.

only negative i have is the enternal size.
its actually bigger on the outside than my old case(length, width, and height), but smaller on the inside (length).

gtx 280 still fits in it tho, but only by like 1/2 inch, i had to actually turn it to get it in there, then straitin it out on the pci-e to push it down.

the only other con (altho not a biggy)
there is only 3x 5.25 bay drive slots on the front, i like to have 4 so i can use another 120 fan in the 3 i wouldnt use.

yeah dude i have to hoss around with my 4870 to get it to fit in my centurion 5. and i stuck a 120mm in that big hole in the front drive bays ;)
i like the 300. if i hadnt bought 4 cases in the last 6 months, i would get one now.

yeah dude i have to hoss around with my 4870 to get it to fit in my centurion 5. and i stuck a 120mm in that big hole in the front drive bays ;)
i like the 300. if i hadnt bought 4 cases in the last 6 months, i would get one now.

wow 4 cases in 6 months? im on my 2nd case in 6 years or so ;)
i used and abused my last case before i decided it was time to let it go.

yes i have a problem.

Yeah, and i think it's contagious, i went from an athlon xp 2800 to the X2 3600+ build less than two years ago, you showed me how to OC and since then I've dumped over 30k on building systems for friends and family...I also upgraded from 1 system to 4 in the house and am building a 5th over the next few months as $$$ comes in for the wife :p I have 6 empty cases in the garage right now for future builds and mods, it never ends, the itch is never satisfied!!!!

I would love to buy a new case, since I've had the same two since...um...forever ago. But they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom