Antec 300 case project

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking pretty sweet!

How much do you guys charge to do just the inside of a case??

Im thinking of getting a coolermaster HAF 932 but i want the interior black. Nothing fancy just a decent looking finish cause i dont wanna mess with rattle cans.

email me, pcbuilderATmnpctech.com

MNPCTech.. do you guys still sell that super 1337 Phenom case?

That was built for AMD to use at their trade show booth

thats a sweet case rican i think i have a new candidate for a new case. they are 160 on amazon with free shippin.
whats that thing in the top front though? like a catch all?

top front?... you mean the acrylic cover I'm working on?

The custom clear top panel is finished! These are not the fans I planned to use, (TekChain) just trying some i had on hand at the shop.. I planned on using these Yate Loon 120mm led fans I may mount blue cathode tubes to illuminate it even more

acrylic.polishing.comet.mnpctech.com7.jpg

acrylic.polishing.comet.mnpctech.com8.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys! The painted panels should be buffed and finished this weekend. I'm still waiting for a call back from the Plater about the intake grill and 5.25 cover. Yesterday I came up with this fan grill for the rear exhaust, using one of the old billet fan grills I had stashed away. I made center grill with round hole modders mesh.

Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9d.jpg

Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9e.jpg

I used Plasti-kote's "ANODIZE-IT" Blue to paint the grill
Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9f.jpg

Using 50 grit sandpaper to prep the surface of the plain steel
Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9g.jpg

I then used enamel clearcoat
Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9h.jpg

Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9i.jpg

Thats some pretty sick work! I'm going to mod my 900 when i get my new cpu fan and side panel fan but i'm just doing for wire management, nothing this extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom