I think at this point we need more from phil....after all its his project not ours and I for one am not exactly sure what he's planning.
Ok, taped and into the cutting, hoping to get it finished this weekend but it all depends on how good the kids are. Here is the plan, some of these cuts have been done but i'll post photos once they are all completed. You'll notice I'm putting in a hole large enough for an IDE drive, I have an old one lying around I might use for the OS.
- 24 pin power
- front panel power etc...
- SATA connectors
- IDE connector
- 4 pin power
- 4 to 6 PCIe power connectors
- onboard case fan power supplies
- top left corner for rear fans
- front drive case mount for SATA power and data connections
- front drive case mount for fan quick disconnects
- top of case for front panel USB and sound
- top 200mm fan wiring
Drive mount casings:
- SATA data and power supplies (side)
- SATA data and power supplies (top and bottom)
- quick disconnects for front fans.
Might have missed a cut or two, will update if needed: