alright so here are my new clock settings:
i previously clocks, according to CPU-Z - CPU:
Core Speed: 3304.1MHz, Multiplier: x14, Bus Speed: 236MHz, HT Link: 1180.0MHz. Memory:
472.1MHz, CPU/7, 5-5-5-15-26-2T.
i give thx to RichM499's chart he made since he has a 5400+ BE n i have a 5000+ BE:
Athlon x2 Memory Divider Chart
though i wanted better stability i tried today to get to 3.4GHz n turned on my Tuniq fan all the way! I changed the Core Volt to 1.55v, which gives me a close 1.57v or 1.58v, the Bus Speed to 200 (HT Link: 1000MHz) n the Mulitplier to x17 to get 3.4GHz, then i changed the timings of my RAM to 5-6-6-18-26; CPU-Z showed the RAM frequency was at 417MHz, btw. The North Bridge volt was changed from 1.250v to 1.300v, back down n so on to find stability; did the same with the HyperTransport volt changing from 1.300v before to 1.350v n so on. Anyways, i got a successful boot n was able to log in but then pretty much everything was shutting itself down n i was only able to get CPU-Z to work.
all n all, it seems that no matter what i can do, i cannot get or even close to being stable at 3.4GHz speed at all even though it was cool that i was able to get to my desktop for the first time at 3.4GHz. This Athlon 64 x2 5000+ BE has hit the limit in OCing at 3.3GHz
, therefore i cannot OC it any further without applying it with too much voltage.