AMD cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 4 fans in my computer total. i have the cpu, power supply, side fan, and back fan. the side, back, and power supply are all pushing air out of my system. i have an athlon 1800+ t-bred running at 2ghz. right now it's at 40 C and about 44 under load. when my room cools off a little it will go down to about 34 under load, so it depends alot on the temp of your room.

here, for those of you who doubt. by the way, i took this screen shot right after playing 4 hours of wolfenstien, so it is still hot :D

specs.jpg

Uhm.. lol that's a weird looking cd-key if i've ever seen one.. hrm.. ohh wait, maybe that's because it's not! anyways.. asus probe runs cold bandage boy, i just installed it to see differences, it's about 5oC off from BIOS readings.. always trust you BIOS! So that basically means you're running about 46oC during PC idle (look at all that stuff that you aren't running).. meaning under load it's probably hitting like 52-54oC.. isn't that just a kick in the butt, i guess you don't have a magical computer after all!

I believe if youÂ’re a computer nut and love to play inside and mod etc you should go with a full size case with all the bells and whistles
They are not cheap! But you could do many future up grades with the same case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom