AMD 4600+ OvcerClocked!!! WOOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
Just got my new computer like 2 weeks ago now. Anyways I finally decided to over clock and this was my first attempt.

Oc'd to 2.7ghz with temps averaging around 45 idle and a little over 55 under load (whatever I call load). But tell me if my CPU Vcore voltage is too much or anything? And what other tips you can give me.

very impressive, I'm getting an x2 4600+ for my next build [actually already got](tech-forums donated me a lot of parts, which is for my next rig)

this is very helpful when I try to overclock it, good job with the OC, some people haven't been able to budge it past 2.4ghz though, guess you got a good chip

use prime 95, or orthos. google them. and run them for 8 horus or so. if you dont crash or get any errors you are stable. if you do crash, you need to up your vcore

My Vcore is just a little shy of 1.6volts, so upping my Vcore a little more would not be an option lol. I m going to get Prime 95 and put the stress test on some time later tonight.

yeah, prob why you made i so high when no one else could :D. hope that stress doesnt murder you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom