Amd 4000+ brisbane correct temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
Right now im running tests on my 4000+ brisbane (specs in sig) and im using speedfan for temp and superpi for stressing. Idle it says my temp is 23-25C in speedfan and bios, and underload of superpi it goes up to about 30-33c. Im using stock AMD heatsink, do these temps seem correct to you?

Right now im running tests on my 4000+ brisbane (specs in sig) and im using speedfan for temp and superpi for stressing. Idle it says my temp is 23-25C in speedfan and bios, and underload of superpi it goes up to about 30-33c. Im using stock AMD heatsink, do these temps seem correct to you?

but yes, that does seem to be accurate. Those are not bad. until you start to alter the voltages, they still wont go up that much.

Ok, i OCed from 2.1ghz to 2.3ghz, no voltage altering yet, and its running idle at 21c and speedfan says the core temp is -1c, this cant be correct can it? Could me temp sensor be wrong?

Ok, i OCed from 2.1ghz to 2.3ghz, no voltage altering yet, and its running idle at 21c and speedfan says the core temp is -1c, this cant be correct can it? Could me temp sensor be wrong?

speedfan can be wack. I had it say my core temp was 96C. And that was before any OC. coretemp is the program I use, very accurate as far as I can tell

I got one instane of prime95 on each core right now, speedfan is showing 38c for cpu temp, and core temp showing 14 and 19 for core temps. Do these seem correct for under load? BTW its stock amd cooling, stock amd thermal pad, and OCed to 2.3 from 2.1, no voltage up.

dont double, or triple post.

And that 38 seems about right. That is strange that coretemp is that far off though. Look up on google something about wrong temps, and see if there is a fix for them, because I find that coretemp is the best temp program. But there are others than just those two.

I overclocked to 2.41ghz last night, only upped the volatge to 1.296 from 1.28. Passed an all nite test of prime95, cpu temps stayed at about 36-40c in speedfan, and core temps were about 14-16 and 16-19 in core temp. Now these are starting to seem like normal load temps to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom