AMD 3200 eqaul to....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah I had really good luck both times I bought my CPU. This one I'm only able to get 2.945GHz because of my ram but I'm fairly certain that I can push my CPU into the 3GHz range.

gurusan said:
???

Ocing a 7900GT isn't necessary for overall performance?

The heatsink sucks?

A 2.6ghz 512kb l2 cache processor is equal to a 2.8ghz 1mb l2 cache CPU?

:rolleyes:

omg i was just saying that 2.6 is a fx speed, i know they aint the same, i thought 2.8 was like the fx-60
yea the heatsinks suck for 7900gt's compared to just about every gfx card(hence why some come with zalmans pre installed, well 3rd party ones but theyre the same)

Which GFX card comes with Zalman VGA coolers pre-installed? Trust me, the stock copper HSFs on the 7900GT KO SC does not suck my friend.

vipercrazed said:
omg i was just saying that 2.6 is a fx speed, i know they aint the same, i thought 2.8 was like the fx-60
yea the heatsinks suck for 7900gt's compared to just about every gfx card(hence why some come with zalmans pre installed, well 3rd party ones but theyre the same)

The FX-60 is 2.6ghz but it has 2 cores and 1mb cache per core. In no way comparable to a venice core at 2.6.

And yeah...trust us...the heatsinks do not suck. I use the stock HSF and it's very impressive.

Please do some more research so you stop giving out bad info while you think you know what you're talking about.

im sorry i thought the fx 57 was single core, when i was looking for computers at first they didnt have dual cores on the market, i could of sworn amd has fx series in january

So you guys think its worth it to OC my 7900gt ko?

If so how do I know how much memory I need to bump up when I bump my speeds?

vipercrazed said:
im sorry i thought the fx 57 was single core, when i was looking for computers at first they didnt have dual cores on the market, i could of sworn amd has fx series in january

fx57 is single core.. the only dual fx are 60 and 62....

and i think you were thinking about the fx55 when you said 2.6 ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom