amd 3200+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i oced my 3200+ to 2.2 using clock gen i didnt want to volt mod so i used software how much of an improvement is this i know when i did the frame rate bench marck on fear i went up by 10 when i went stock it went down by 10 fps and what speeds could i compare this type of over clock to i mean cpu wise

well you went up by .2 ghz that is your improvement. it is that much faster. and ya if you went up by 10fps then you are 10 fps faster. :)

i had to take it away cause i kept blue screening and .2 isnt that much from what i have seen how do i over clock thru bios i couldnt find out how to change my fsb multiplier

leave you mult. at 11 or dtock. and in the BIOS you just adj. the mhz on the CPU. then to make sure your system is stable download prime95 or something and run a system stress test. IF it fails or crashes you wil have to raise your voltage a little bit to meetr the new power requirments. But the more power the hotter the temps. so you stop when you cant give more voltage because of tmeps. :)

well that is what I ment. sorry I have the idea just not all the names LOL

and by one you mean one mhz? you can go by like 5 or 6 mhz at a time and keep testing your system sability

Depends on your multi to be honest, but don't raise more than 5, or it may cause an unstable raise in the overclock... 3-5 is all you should do at a time.

i was going by 5 each time but it wouldnt boot
i think i have a bad chip i tried volt moding didnt do anthing even when i used the ai over clock my mobo has it was unstable and it blue screened so i took the over clock of il be getting a new cpu anyway so i dotn need to oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom