Am I Overcooling??

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon u need to get a little 70mm fan for that Northbridge cooler. I have that same heatsink and slapped a little 70mm aluminum fan on it. Which looks really good.

IDK if an 80mm will be able to fit on it. cause my 70mm is hugging the edges.

k ur over cooling just a bit too much. Also, why would u get after market coolers for mushkin ram? they don't oc well, if ur going to be doing a lot of ocing as i think you are, get something like reapers, or tracers, or g.skill.

^i heard that even the d9's are not great ocers, not compared to tracers, reapers, and g.skill. But i could be wrong i guess. Either way, even if they are good ocers, i would still get a different brand.

I am not getting the mushkin *I saw insanely low timings and though about it, but I'm going with crucial ballistix* and yeah, frozencpu is THE place to shop for all cooling needs, check out their liguid and phase change!

I like petra's myself. I ordered some parts yesterday at like 8pm last night and they already shipped out today. Should be here thursday :) Hopefully the new waterblock cools better than my current one.

I am not getting the mushkin *I saw insanely low timings and though about it, but I'm going with crucial ballistix* and yeah, frozencpu is THE place to shop for all cooling needs, check out their liguid and phase change!

Bakllistix don't overclock very good anymore. I would get the reapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom