Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enables Dual-Density Booting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SewerBeing said:
thats because they said its lapjob was horrible and other things. There are other factors. And yeah those reviews did include alpha heatsinks and the thermalright won.

So they don't include ALPHA's into their tests? Then you obviously CAN'T state that ThermalTake's are better.. For obvious reasons, because it's not proven.

::agrees with sewer::

the thermalright sp-94 cannot be beat by any cometitor, period. its expensive but you simply cannot beat it.

knuckle50 said:
::agrees with sewer::

the thermalright sp-94 cannot be beat by any cometitor, period. its expensive but you simply cannot beat it.

Prove to me they make better heatsinks than ALPHA. Your statements are hollow until I see results.

the aluminum + copper does not work as nice as people think it does, all copper works a whole lot better. As you have seen in the reviews.

SewerBeing said:
the aluminum + copper does not work as nice as people think it does, all copper works a whole lot better. As you have seen in the reviews.

Actually, that one test that I posted showed better results for Aluminum when it comes to SDRAM....

it said it right in the review, the lapjob was bad, read the entire review next time. Oh one more thing THERMALTAKE is NOT THERMALRIGHT, THEY ARE DIFFERENT COMPANIES. And yes, that review of the cpu heatsinks is 100% accurate.

SewerBeing said:
it said it right in the review, the lapjob was bad, read the entire review next time. Oh one more thing THERMALTAKE is NOT THERMALRIGHT, THEY ARE DIFFERENT COMPANIES. And yes, that review of the cpu heatsinks is 100% accurate.

Regardless.. If the fans were outputting different CMF than the results aren't being controlled by the standard scientific process.. You don't mix in different controls like that. It offsets the validity of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom