Alcohol and PC cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
151 is too expensive, and bacardi is generally crap. I prefer west indies rum as its cheap, and tastes great. I dont see why people like bacardi. Heh, when i worked at Dave & Busters, one of the clubs i used to hang out at had 2 dollar 151 and cokes on tuesdays :) I'm still amazed i never killed anyone or got a dui. Needless to say i never drink and drive now as i'm WAY over my karmic limit.

lol this cracks me up dude..."over your karmic limit"...that aint no **** man i am in super debt to karma for never going to the pokey or running over a bus full of korean nuns at 3:00 in the morning. sometimes i look back at those situations and my breath hangs up in my chest as i think..."man..._________ coulda happened sooooo easily that night...". there were MANY of them.
all you youngsters here on TF take note...it aint cool to drink and drive. and i'm serious. for once.

I'm confused... I can't comprehend well since I'm playing a game atm... but whats the point of the water if your using pure alcohol?

and won't there be a huge risk of fire?

pure alcohol + electricity = whoosh ?

Don't know where the **** your getting mixing water and alcohol...

In it's pure form alcohol does not conduct electricity. And the amount of amps needed to arc to catch it on fire can't be found in a computer, the power supply perhaps...

To expand this a little further I'll explain everything I mean to do. I have a source of really cold underground water 2-3 meters away from my house. Even during summer it doesn't increase it's temperature which is around 8 Celsius so I thought of using it to water cool my PC.

I'm just asking why he mentioned water when he's using alcohol?

I'm really confused now...

Just stop, give it up and find a new idea.

Your groundwater will not be pure enough and will cause deposits and buildup in your look, Alcohol is not something you should ever use to cool a computer, and finally you seem to not fully understand the concepts both types of cooling liquid and immersion entail.

Stick with air cooling and get back to us when you do your homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom