Air Conditioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
would it be a good idea iff i would pipe some AC into a case. would that be a good idea? Could someone also tell me about liquid nitrogen cooling. that would be awesome!!!!:D thanks 4 any help

first...i think you can't do it because there is moisture in the air that comes form the ac i think...unless i'm thinking of a swamp cooler...this has been posted before on the forum here...look for it.

and everything you would like to know for liquid nite is like a couple below on this forum.

if u can get ahold of liquid nite then thats cool but even then its not practical, water or a compressor cooling thing is prob all the cooling ull ever need

I've always wanted to make a case out of a small refridgerator. I think that would provide sufficient enough cooloing : )

I think no matter how much you were to insulate the thing you would always get some kind of problem. If not at first probably over the long term.

Circa219 said:
I've always wanted to make a case out of a small refridgerator. I think that would provide sufficient enough cooloing : )

i saw a mod of this...not quite what you're saying but they had the water-cooling run through a small ice box so that would cool down the water...it was pretty neat.

it may work...i think it's the swamp coolers that bring the moisture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom