Ahh! So many wires, where to plug?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintox

Daemon Poster
Alright, I am building my first computer, and I finally got the mobo in. Now where do all the wires go into? There's so many and I dunno where to put em. I know where to put the like 20 pin ones, b/c those are easy to find, but there are tons of one pins where I have no idea where to put.

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=KT4AV-L

I can't find a guide to tell me where to put em.

Thats my mobo.

I have no HDD or cddrive right now, if that changes anything.

Your mobo mannual is your best guide. If you still feel overwhelmed, take it to a computer shop and let them assemble it for you.

well then ur shit outta luck man cause its different for all mobos if it color coded i think u are talking bout the case ones i.e hdd light power sw and reset sw ur crewed man u can just try different one i know they prolly go left to right but for the usb's i have no clue how to hook them up no clue

Thanks Him, that helped a little. It helped for the biguns, but I just need to find someting on MSI to tell me where to put all the little ones.

I did, and plugged everything in, but it still talks bout other pins, that I don't have.

It may have something to do with my mobo being version 10A. Or maybe they are extra features that are optional.

Thats what it says. In between the PCI slots it says this

KT4V
MS-6712 VER: 10A

You sound extremely confused. If you take it to a professional they can probably show you how to put it together. If that happens and your pc works out ok, slap the person who sold you that stuff without a manual. That's ridiculous if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom