Adding mesh Case window

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it wasnt sharp at all, it was a grinding wheel. i used that to out line... eh, the line, and went over it with a skill saw. just didnt take pictures.

nah it wasnt sharp at all, it was a grinding wheel. i used that to out line... eh, the line, and went over it with a skill saw. just didnt take pictures.

oh ok.

I'd almost think the opposite, a cold day would make for smaller targets :D

oh cuz i was thinkin that on a hot day, the targets would be farther away from you so damage would seem less likely :p

Unless they somehow magically detach and move away from you, I don't see how the 'targets' would be farther away on a hot day lol :p

not detach lol. surely you have noticed that the twins tend to want to swing a bit farther away on hot days.

if im having a hard time trying to cut through the panel while it's on my lap and i apply more pressure, when i finally cut through and the momentum pushes me down, i would rather it be a hot day so as to keep the targets as far away as possible, not on a cold day when they want to stay close.

anyway this is the logic behind my reasoning :D.

if you have any experience cutting metal you shouldnt be surprised when you are about to break through the other side of the metal... that why i was doing it on my lap, i have a lot of experience working with metal... so i wasjnt worried about getting cut ;)

professionals at life dont get cut ;) nawwww meeeeaaannn...

anyway, getting this thread back on track, i dont know if i should mount the 4 fans i got as intake or exhaust fans? any thoughts

The best setup is usuall a big fan on the front as an intake, then two on the back as exhausts and one on the side as an intake.

if you have any experience cutting metal you shouldnt be surprised when you are about to break through the other side of the metal... that why i was doing it on my lap, i have a lot of experience working with metal... so i wasjnt worried about getting cut ;)

professionals at life dont get cut ;) nawwww meeeeaaannn...

anyway, getting this thread back on track, i dont know if i should mount the 4 fans i got as intake or exhaust fans? any thoughts

Lol, what? Off track?

I'd have to disagree though a bit on your next point, injury statistics point to two peaks in injury rates, new workers who are obviously inexperienced and a second spike later down the road in highly experienced workers who it would seem to get a bit complacent in their work and start taking things for granted. Just a tid bit of useless info to think on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom