Add Pictures of Your Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybeans

In Runtime
I was browsing the thread and didn't see anyone posting pictures of their moded cases so thought it would be a great idea to add this thread. Post a picture of you computer to give some good ideas to other moders. I consider lighting a modification so anything goes. Just post a pic!

I will post mine in a week, can't wait to see what ya got!

EDIT to clarify:

Post pictures of YOUR machine, not a picture taken by Tiger Direct, NewEgg, case manufacturer, etc. We want to see what you have done, not what the merchant photographers have done.

dsc03037.jpg

That case would be great for my system because of the coverage the side window offers. My system has an awesome looking power supply with UV covered wires and a clear side panel and blue LEDs but when I put the window on it can't be seen unless you peek in from underneath. Maybe I'll have to do some actual moding aye? Any other pictures?

*drool* *drool* 5\/\/337 (453, Aggdaddy. I will be getting some money soon and am going to do a few mods. I will post more pictures then.

i cant take a picture of mine, but its plain with 2 front bays open to let air in with a regular 80mm fan inside the bay area to move the air in faster
and on the bottom, theres a fan screwed to a cereal box to blow air up :|

beedubaya said:
*drool* *drool* 5\/\/337 (453, Aggdaddy. I will be getting some money soon and am going to do a few mods. I will post more pictures then.

Thanks BW :D

What kind of mods are you gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom