accessories housing - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 05:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via ICQ to Demalii Send a message via AIM to Demalii Send a message via Yahoo to Demalii
Default accessories housing

I was wondering... i wanted to make a box that would be created in 2 of my 5.25 bays (internal) using UV plexiglass to make a box with a hole probably in the back or something.. so a square box that would kinda.. slide in, using this to put all of my project boxes (the things you plug you cc lights into) into this UV box, stick a light in there, so on and so fourth, I could probably do it. I just wanted a way to get rid of all the damn wiring that's hidden in the darkness lol. Where could i perhaps find sheets of this UV plexiglass is my question... or maybe i could go look at those water cooled reservoirs, cut it out and whatnot... yea that could work, cut out the bottoms and tops and stack it double.. any ideas would be kind =) Also, if anyone has maybe any 5.25 panels that i could use to plug in say.. 8-10 lights or something, i haven't exactly looked that hard, but i dunno.. thanks all

Old 02-20-2004, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via ICQ to Demalii Send a message via AIM to Demalii Send a message via Yahoo to Demalii

seriously, don't let this one go back to the second page, tell me what you think! lol
Closed Thread