9800xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

harley88

Baseband Member
hello fellows

shoot , i am back again. sure hope one of you fine folks can help me out .

well i got a radeon 9800XT video card , and i got the omega drivers in it. i have been having the overdrive tab in the display properities box . all of a sudden its not there anymore.

should i reinstall my drivers? or what. if so do i have to uninstall anything?

help me out if you can
thanks much
harley

yea just reinstall the drivers, I've had to do that before, but.. why are you using the omega drivers? I thought people only used that to overclock the 9800 to have the extra 4 pipelines? And the overdrive feature is literally pointless, if you overclock using a program to 418mhz, you'll actually be able to benchmark higher scores, not with the overdrive.

9800 XT

Demalii

thanks for your reply.

the only reason i wanted to use the overdrive deal , is so i can keep eye on the temperture of the card .

the front two (brand new) fans are not working on my X super alien case and i have been trying to find out how to wire them up.

thanks again
harley

PS: the omaga drivers are supposed to be better i heard. do you have 9800XT? what kind of driver do you use?
do i uninstall old stuff from comp. before reinstalling new driver?
i got windows XP

no worries, just reinstall the drivers and you'll do fine. Yea I have a 9800xt, using catalyst 4.6, maybe I should look into these omega drivers though. The two fans on the front, open your case up, and plug them into your power supply, if they don't turn on then they're bad fans =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom