9600xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like that actualy. I always hated Doom3 because of the total darkness. I hate the fact that it hides the low res textures. 60fps on a Voodoo2 SLI system is impressive and you gotta give it that.

P.P. Mguire said:
60fps on a Voodoo2 SLI system is impressive and you gotta give it that.

Oh, completely. I was impressed that the game was allowed to RUN on it. And it runs at 60fps to boot.

Ryan

aaaahhh... makes a lot more sense. Yeah, Doom 3 would be way cooler if there was more light. The flashlight idea is kindof gay. I never did like that.

Ryan

I never did like the game period. Ounce i found out that the shadows where covering up a major low res texture cover up then i stopped playing the game al-together. Now that i know i can run them on my nice Voodoo setup then i can play the game w/out all those gay *** shadows.

yeah, it looks less like Doom and more like Paper Mario, but it is still impressive that he got it to run at all.

Especialy w/ 256mb of ram. Even though its all on low settings and 800x600 im sure if i popped SLId Voodoo2s in my LAN rig i could run it higher.......maybe. We totaly hijacked this thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom