7950GX2 Aftermarket coolers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay.. so i made a decision.. i decided that the conroe can stuff it for now.. so i went ahead and ordered a 7950gx2 from evga.. and i guess i was wondering if they have aftermarket coolers for these beasts?

I don't think they're available yet, but they should be in a little while. I recently saw a waterblock for the 7950GX2.

NosBoost300 said:
okay.. so i made a decision.. i decided that the conroe can stuff it for now.. so i went ahead and ordered a 7950gx2 from evga.. and i guess i was wondering if they have aftermarket coolers for these beasts?

AHH You will drive me crazier than I already am!

First you say you go 7950gx2, then you say you can't because you don't have the money thus you will get an x1900xt [so those your sig says] then you say you decided to give up on conroe and get a 7950gx2 and need an aftermarket cooler?

So which are you getting?! Gimme the final answer!

As for coolers for that, no... none yet, but I know some companys are working on it.... the design really sucks for aftermarket cooling lol

-Jo.

there was just a post last week about watercooling a 7950gx2. i'd wait for dangerden's model though, its all copper as opposed to the aluminum one that is out now.

air cooling, don't think one is out yet.

LoL and you said you are getting a lower payment then before, so I'm guessing you still make 1200 a month :classic:

Can i have whatever video card you have now, X1900XT/7900GT OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE CAUSE YOU UPGRADE EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

I think you just wanted higher 3dmark scores like wtk :D

Im definantly up for buying w/e card you have right now too.

And I need it more than pzerofgh

Got a whole new machine except the video card.. still pending on that one.... :/..
[cpu, mobo, ram etc..]
-Jo.

hahaa.. well i have a 7300 gt right now, i sold my voltmodded 7900gt to my friend for 200 dollars. and ya, i really did want to get the 7950, but the bank was closed so i didnt get to deposit the money i got... so i wasnt able to buy the 7950, so i just went for the x1900xt instead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom