7900gt crashing while playing bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
so i play bf2 for about ten minutes, pwning n00bz and whatnot, and then bf2 crashes to desktop. it didnt do this before i did the watercooling, and i just erased my voltmod, so wtf. this has happened every time. i cant pwn noobs for only 10 minutes at a time. the temp for the 7900gt after playing was 39c, so heat isnt a problem, i think. any help?

Huh it definatley isnt hardware, I am assuming you have latest drivers, did they update BF2 between downtime and it dosent jive with your computer???

Just some suggestions.

dont think so, im going to scan for adware, etc right now, i doubt thats the prob tho

I have/had the same problem ricochet. I think it was the old drivers that did it. I used to have old ones from the CD and it would crash. I liked the old ones though because hte loud fan never came on. but since i updated...no more crashes.

i updated drivers, but to no avail. i saw this guide on how to manually clean the card, like with paper towels and whatnot, and there was specific chemicals that were used. anyone have a link? i think that there might be some excess circuit writer material on my card, as well as dust. thanks

hmmm...im def gonna get a circuit pen and go to town on my card. When the fan is on the card idles at like 45 and loads at like 55. I need to volt mod this puppy. Any maybe an exhaust fan would be cool too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom