7900 gt coming in monday.. what to expect of sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
yay! i just ordered my 2nd 7900gt... and it will be coming in on monday!! what could i expect out of dual 7900 gt's... cuz all the reviews are read don't match up to my 1 card.. they're 3dmarks are only about 8000, while i get over 9000... so what could i expect from the 3dmark05 and 06? i've seen close to 13000, is that overclocked or factory speed?

yay.. and now i can play big resolutions, next... time to save up for the 32" lg tv! 1366 by 768 or something like that recommended resolution.. of course it goes higher!! and only 1200 dollars... i'll have me one in 2 months!, and i'll play on it with ease!! hurray! HD Gaming here i come!

cuz i make 9 dollars and hour and work 40 hours a week, i'm a hard worker, i get off of school at 12:04 because i finished all my credits so i only need 4 periods, then i got to work from 2-10.. i get 550 a paycheck, so it would actually be less than 2 months

and i'm only 18 :p

what do you mean "what to expect"...some major a$$ kickin' lol

:( I wanna make that kind of cash...

alright, i'm not alone on this forum!! we'll be getting 9000 3dmark06's and 13,000 05's! oh ya! we'll be top scorers on these forums!! high five! .. well i dunno i imight not get 9 in 06 due to my single core processor.. WOMP WOMP WOMP...:beard: (why the beard? i don't know..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom