7800GTX vs. X1800XT 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
I dont want to say this but here again if you searched the forums any you would see a well overused topic on this subject.

I'm on here every day and when I went specifically looking for this topic and went back through a few days worth of posts my ADD took over and I posted. I'm...sorry....I....just.....couldn't.....resist.

Okay smarta$$, I've gone back many weeks and looked at every single post. I've searched for X1800XT and returned nothing of specific value. If it is SO easy to spot then why is there nothing about comparing these two cards in the post's name. I swear, every single post there is a guy like you saying, "look man, if you would just open your eyes, 3 months ago we discussed this same thing. Wake up, what do you think you're doing, trying to find help on something you don't know about? Well go to some other forum because we don't like people like you looking for help from other's who might have the answers. Scram before I beat you up through my instant messenger and don't ever come back."

Isn't that what these forums are for? People looking for answers? Trust me, I find it annoying too when there are 25 posts all titled "How do I OC?" If you're talking about the post about the X1800 and the 7800 in SLI from a few weeks ago, and you're talking about the ONE reply that you made which was only to quote my reply that I made, then that post didn't answer my questions that I had about a straight up comparison of the two. If you're talking about another post, then please, enlighten me.

This question is very redundant here, both the question and the responses it recieves...if I were to leave this unattained for even just a few hours the maturity and civility of this topic will deteriorate

Please ensure they you have searched for your topic in the past...furthermore, you will get actual facts and real answers to this question if you were to hit up some benchmarks from popular hardware review sites...in all honesty the only answers you'll get here are uninformed and biased (despite what most will argue, they are biased)

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom