6600GT Core

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did that XFX sterotype come in? As I know quite a few people who haven't had a DOA XFX card.

I would still chose Leadtek due to their nice heatsinks.

I have a friend with an XFX 6800GT, and it runs like a top. a good idea is when buying off of newegg, the better manufacturer is usually the one with the most reviews written about them. currently, eVGA is on top.

hmm well the world record for 3dmark 05 with SLI 6600GT for quite a while was held by people who had ocd chaintechs but i havn't heard many great things about them.

as far as overclocking most will go some distance i got lucky with a gigabyte one and it runs fine at 580/1.3 BFG cost heaps more for OMG 20mhz eVGA seams to be the best all round brand as in ocing and reliable so i would go with them leadtech have awsom cooling as other people said and XFX isn't as reliable as it could be that doen't mean that every single one will stuff up but there is a greater chance

wtf man search TF befor u post u idiot this is all over the place about 10000 threads of the same thing dont be an idiot!!
The answer is always the same eVGA or leadtech come on dont be an idiot

timmer - this is now the second time today I have seen you step out of line. If you cannot post without including a rude and immature comment I advise you not post at all.

To the original poster, as mentioned already, eVGA is pretty the universal winner...hmmm that reminds me, I still have to find the rest of those damn ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom