4ghz pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's proof, and yes I actually paid attention to the fact you said BIOS and not windows unlike others. It's not a bad accomplishment considering Fugger hit 7.2GHz but it was also only within the BIOS. I'm surprised the CPU would even want to function that high, but seeing how high you can get it into windows is the real test ;)

Can't you just set it as high as you want in BIOS and it won't do anything until you save the changes and exit the setup? If that's the case then putting it to 4 ghz shows nothing, and is nothing to brag about.

Can't you just set it as high as you want in BIOS and it won't do anything until you save the changes and exit the setup? If that's the case then putting it to 4 ghz shows nothing, and is nothing to brag about.
Nope....what charles said...under the 'Clock speed' area, thats greyed out and it calculates that based on your settings which is only applies after restart.

Wonder why my cpu wont OC anymore... I came back from school today to find my computer completly crashed and it kept trying to POST but would fail and restart..... It's having a hard time trying to run at the default speed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom