4000+ @ 3463mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a perefect example of someone tht could take full use of my posts, and the information I supply on occasion will not be useless!
Not really, because he only comes here to post his OC's.........that's the only time I've ever seen him, and besides that, you can tell he knows what he's doing along with having a partner in crime, everything you've posted he's already aware of.

I"m sure he used neoprene and dielectric grease of some kind

Here is a perefect example of someone tht could take full use of my posts

I said it's someone who COULD take advantage of my posts. I didnt say he would, I said he could. I was just poking at the peopel whio tell me I post useless stuff, because here is a perfect example of someone who could potentially use my information.

Would you not have argued my simple statement if I had used 'potentially'?

why are you going to 'make use' of a post inwhich it contains information you already knew.......the only way you 'COULD' use it, is if you had the materials, were planning a dry ice fest for cooling, but wasn't sure how to protected against condensation which obviously he already knows about.

Like I said he only comes here once in a blue moon to post his OC's and then you never see him again, he already knows about the condensation protection and since he isn't regularly here, the fact that "nobody will ever use it" would still apply.

MrBebop26 said:
MasterJason, my hat goes off to you! Also, who is we?

-Ryan

His partner in crime, his tonto, his robin, his...

You get the picture :p

Anyway; "Rats off to ya" :D

Lol - thanks guys.... you guys all need to do some reading though ;)

Super PI was

26.093.JPG

and the clocks are lower - yes..thats to get it to run stable..

a suicide shot is realy on the serge of stability..infact the system rebooted 2 seconds after we took that pic.

Thanks for backing up DJ-CHRIS :D

Him said:
Alright, here we have it, a perfect example of someone for the Advanced Section.

EXCELLENT job Jason! With the DI and the mega 'suicide shot' as the Nubi put it, thats a tru OC'er there.

Charles, why you hatin on him? Of course it can be cheated, but just because you cant OC that well dosent mean he cheated. I mean, look at all the people at XS with those numbers. Around here, that is one bad ass OC, but over there (no offense Jason) but that would be your ordinary run of the mill good OC. So Charles, until you can do better, shut up.

SHAMELESS PLUG!!!
http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57131

Jason, what did you use to stop condensation? Did you use the guide I posted? Here is a perefect example of someone tht could take full use of my posts, and the information I supply on occasion will not be useless!

(bows to your OC)

Sorry for double post..

But yea condensation is protected with the neoprene..being airtight around the socker filled gaps and insulated motherboard with vaseline :D..

Guys.. i came here to help..it got very boring posting to some very nOOb questions, no offence to anyone, but yea, i'll start posting here more regularly now..i hope

Guys.. i came here to help..it got very boring posting to some very nOOb questions,
Know what ya mean....that's why I generally let other people handle the "dual channel RAM!?" style questions....but this site definitely isn't an Xtremesystems so I'll tend to help people out with overclocking here up until the point that it becomes evident they have done no reading, or any searching to help themselves along

Robin Hood is here :) the partner in crime.

Thanks for all the comments guys, took allot to get it at that speed.

As for the cheating issue i can understand where you coming from, if we had truly cheated whatÂ’s the point of overcloking and setting up all that stuff. No need to spend time and pain staking hours setting up everything then when we could just edited it and use photoshop for a screeny. :p

If you want to believe we cheated, believe what you want to, no worries we will just break the record again :D and prove to you we arenÂ’t cheating.

Anyways we go a new pipe made much better than the last one we borrowed.

Before
10.JPG

Inside
12.JPG

After
gallery_3198_15_11240.jpg

Inside
gallery_3198_15_19920.jpg

More pics here
Link

Next benching session 28th to the 18th sometime during then.

Stay tuned. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom