4000+ @ 3463mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codeine said:
Thats alot of OC on a clawhammer. I have that same processor too. Mine was stable at 2.77ghz, at 2.8ghz everything turned sour. Never tryed to stablize it or anything. By that time my AV8 temp sensor was giving me false readings.

But 247mhz seems a little low. At 234mhz my 4000 hit 2.8ghz. But im not calling you a lair.

Ours was also stable @ 2.8Ghz on Air Cooling, on a cold day, But once we got the Dry Ice -40c On it then the CPU flew.

What happens if you actually knew how to overclock is that the RAM is running on a Devider. I have a shot with the RAM 1:1 @ 285*12 if you want, but that was the highest the ram would go then, we had to use the devider.

538i.jpeg

285 * 12 1:1

I'm not saying it was cheated, but its possible you learned how to change the file, im still trying to figure out how to change it correctly lol. getting a little closer, but not close enough.....

charles_scott said:
I'm not saying it was cheated, but its possible you learned how to change the file, im still trying to figure out how to change it correctly lol. getting a little closer, but not close enough.....

So you saying there is posibility that we cheated.

Go here.

http://www.vr-zone.com/ocdb/

Go Search Database

Check CPU Type AMD And Choose AMD 64 Clawhammer 4000+

And go Search...

Now are you telling me all those people cheated! ;)

No, just a possiblity one or two did :p

But im not sure if its possible anymore, since they updated the cpuz thing they have changed a lot of the crap in the .cvf file......

Well these guys are known overclockers here and other places, and they didnt cheat.

At one time they held the 6600GT WR

But your on air cooling without LN and stuff. You know how to overclock, but you are a sane non one shot person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom