3dmark vantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

corei5

Baseband Member
hello, trying to get a benchmark score of my core i5 750 @3.7Ghz it did pass several of stress test (linx 30mins, intel burn 15runs, prime95 6.30hrs on max memory usage) and all did not hit 70~ now on 3dmark when cpu test it crashed o_O what does this mean?

thank you.

erm 1.280 vcore, 1.3x IMC i forgot the exact voltage of my IMC. tried another prime95 around 7hrs and the 3dmark did crash again.

yeh ermm when the cpu test loads up yeh then when its start to count then it crashed. about gfx test which is the loading watever are fine just the cpu test.

if so my voltages are fine then? or more or less?

tried to stress my gpu O_O temp hit 86c :(.

I can only get 3.7 with stupid high voltages like 1.36 cpu and 1.3 IMT... I must be doing something wrong... or I get a really bad chip...

What kind of Video card do you have? If it's a Modern Nvidia card then it is using PhysX during the CPU portion of the test.. PhysX is part of the Video card Driver package. If your Temp got up to 86C running Furmark and your crashing in Vantage and you have a Nvidia video card then your problem is with your Video card temperatures.

i got 5870 gpu i have a driver of physix that comes with it when i installed it i guessed. but yeah i didnt even touch any volts for gpu or even PCI frequency watsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom