3dmark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
^is there an abbreviation for june? lol Its already pretty short. Like dropping one letter? that is lame if that is what they did lol

There is a point when you have an application that only accepts three letter months. Which there are plenty of.

Looks like that thing is going to bring every card to its knees. Only version that did it before was '06.

Vantage still tears my cards ***'s honestly. Only thing that didnt care in my rig was SLI 280s but even then i saw a good FPS drop here and there.

There is a point when you have an application that only accepts three letter months. Which there are plenty of.
there would not be a need for programs also took 4 letters. They take three because we have abbreviated 4 letter months and all others into 3 letters.

I think the only reason it expanded the way it did is because GPUs got more powerful and they could take advantage of that power. Try running Crysis on something like a 9800XT or 6800Ultra in DX9 mode and watch the lag begin :sweat:

Im hoping that DX11 doesnt go the wayside like DX10 and they actually expand and use the features.

but the series of dx10 cards where cut short do to the fact that dx10's lifespan was cut short. if dx11 has a full lifespan expect to see miraculous things out of this engine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom