3dMark 05 Scores in Windows x64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree that your score is probably about right.

I have:

AMD X2 4400 (OCed from 2.2 stock to 2.4)
Asus A8N SLI Delux
eVGA 7800GTX KO (left stock at 490/1300)
2GB RAM

And I get a score of 8374 in 3DMark05. So your not very far behind that but if you overclocked ur card = to a KO I bet your score would be pretty close to mine.

And like the others said, 3DMark05 really just depends on your graphics card so the rest of your system dosnt matter a whole lot as long as it can feed the card, which yours can easily.

PS. When you listed your RAM you say 4GB (4x512Mb). Since 4x512 is only 2Gb of RAM Im guesing one of them is a typo and youv either got 2Gb or 4x1Gb. ??

I'm sorry, yes my RAM is 2GB (typo). And also thank you guys for all your help. Does this conclude that 3dMark 05/03 will give the same scores in a 64-bit OS as a 32-bit OS? It seems so to me. Thanks again.

hey well with regular 32bit windows and your memory in dualchannel your memory is 128bit and with a 64 bit cpu and 64 bit windows dualchannel ibelieve it will be 256 bit which should be around doubling your system memory bandwidth. so im sure your 3dmark03 score will be higher but not 3dmark05. 05 is nothing but cpu and video card really but 03 is all about your whole entire sytem and 3dmark 01 will also be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom