3dmark 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about the CPU temp in the bios then generally they are higher then the windows temps because of some way windows handles idling cpus. However in the bios you shouldnt be hitting 49, thats pretty hot for just in the bios. Try this, play a game for a while, then quicly minimize and open everest and check temps. Post what they are.

Mr_Threepwood said:
If you are talking about the CPU temp in the bios then generally they are higher then the windows temps because of some way windows handles idling cpus. However in the bios you shouldnt be hitting 49, thats pretty hot for just in the bios. Try this, play a game for a while, then quicly minimize and open everest and check temps. Post what they are.
will let me try that..it sounds like a good idea..but i cant figure out where is the temp in everest?

In everest go to computers, first one, sensors, last one on the list :)

i would assume its overheating because you OC'ed but obvioulsy you havent OC"ed. I think you should put some AS5 on the heatsink and invest in a third party heatsink...

i have autodesk, what do i do with in lol.

i think you should clean out your recycle bin ;) lol

will my mobo is 47(isnt that high for a mobo??)and my cpu is 31!!!

PZEROFGH(i am a 3d modeler/animator )but ialso use maya..if 3d intrest you should try zbrush...it allows you to sculpt in real time..but its kind wierd becouse its not 2d niether 3d its 2.5 d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom