3500, can get past 2.4Ghz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazeD said:
I seriously doubt that CPU maxes that low.

When you say it won't go higher, do you mean the highest option is 220mhz, or it won't POST/boot after that?

Well ive got it "stable" at the moment at 227mhz HTT and 1.45v. I tryed it at 230 and it either wont boot, or i get a blue screen when i get into windows. The highest option is 300mhz.

theres no such thing as a mobo limit per se. I mean....if your board sucks and isn't made for OC'ing then that's something entirely different.

Only way a mobo will limit the OC if, like I said, if it just plain sucks which it sounds like yours does. You can't go above 1.45 and it may have unstable voltages when it comes to OC'ing.

This mobo is actually not bad, i know of people getting up to 2.9-3Ghz with it, although sometimes it requires a volt mod. I found out that this board automatically wont let you go any higher than 0.05 more than the chips stock voltage. Might have to check out the volt mod...

im having the same trouble as you..:rolleyes:

2.485.0 is the highest ive got it so far on stock (fixed) voltage. i have upped it from 1.450 (i think thats right) up to 1.475 (one stage up) with central brain identifier and then taken it a little over 2.5 with sucsess, but the voltage re-sets to 1.45 on reboot and it becomes very unstable.. blue screen h£ll.

there is really isnt much to adjust on my mobo and the only thing that isnt locked pretty much is the FSB. the mobo automatically adjusts everything apparently if the FSB is altered to help with a basic kinda o/c'ing..

appart from the voltage that is :mad:

been watching this thread with interest and good luck! al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom