3/8" Tubed VGA Water Blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
I've decided to use my old Bigwater to cool my 8800 GTS, anyone know any good waterblocks? I know that coolit's reference coolers are coming out soon, but I don't want to pay for an entire wc system

Also, flashy = better, but not at the cost of possible leaks or breaks, that was the problem with many of thermal takes cooling systems, acrylic = bad for water cooling blocks

Dtek fuzion and uni-sink combo

d_3592.jpg

lol yeah ok that wins

looked around and at most stores its sold out! must be quite good to be sold out nearly everywhere... (or discontinued?)

I've found some places that sell the parts seperately (not combo) so I guess thats what I'll be getting

does anyone know if 1/2" tubing really works much better?

You can also get the MCW60R and the Fuzion 8800 cover as the swiftech block is quite good...but the MCW60 isn't as flashy as the DTEK...

I dont know how well the bigwaters pump will be able to handle a higher restriction block such as the d-tek

I dont know how well the bigwaters pump will be able to handle a higher restriction block such as the d-tek

If it's the bigwater 745 it will handle it decently. It has 2.1m lift...not amazing but its perfectly capable.

I'm in the same situation..upgrading a 745 kit...will have 2x120.2 rads, CPU block, and 8800 block (fuzion probably)..

At first I was planning on running the TT pump in series with a DDC...but I've just purchased an oclabs plexitop for the DDC and will just be running the DDC. :)

In a nutshell, the TT pump will suffice, but you could certainly do better.

actually, I've got only a 735 0_0 lol, the loop is only including the GPU though, I've got my Eliminator for the CPU

DTek is what i'll go with, flashy = good heh

if the loop is just the GPU then you've got nothing to worry about...also the Bigwater 735 uses the same 400lph pump

BTW the Fuzion isn't only flashy, it's also a top performer.

Cool thanks, I'll be buying this by next week heh, looking forward to having a WC system in my case

anyways, would it be able to adequately handle a SLI configuration with two of the waterblocks? the GPU's would be the only things on the loop still

I realize that SLI is bad for the time being, but i'll be doing SLI once the 8800 gts goes way down in price (6-24 months from now)

edit::: also where can you buy either prewired tubing or those little peices that straighten out kinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom