2900PRO Bios Flash to 2900XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... my card ain't coming in until monday sadly!! its only saturday at 2am here in california!!! lol... i'm just ready for the flash.. today i'll be installing my new tp trio 650 watt.. i decided i don't wanna go through the hastle of waiting on my friend to get a new 850 watt psu.. cuz i know he'll never get around to it...

oo alright your PC is coming together slowly.

ya.. just needa order a new mobo, and i'd say i'm good to go, overclocking and everything.... but this next check i'm probably ordering a q6600.. possibly.. we shall see, along with the DFI lanparty UT xpress 3200 (crossfire LGA 775 mobo)

if i don't got that kinda money.. then an asus crossfire mobo for am2 along with my 2nd gig of ram (this will most likely be my choice, because i have to pay for two monster massive tickets.. for me and my date... monster massive being a hugemungous rave at the L.A Sports Arena.. lol 60 bucks a ticket!) and a nice heatsink to overclock with

i'll be taking pictures of everything monday night! hopefully i can do the wire manage nicely!

ya.. just needa order a new mobo, and i'd say i'm good to go, overclocking and everything.... but this next check i'm probably ordering a q6600.. possibly.. we shall see, along with the DFI lanparty UT xpress 3200 (crossfire LGA 775 mobo)

if i don't got that kinda money.. then an asus crossfire mobo for am2 along with my 2nd gig of ram (this will most likely be my choice, because i have to pay for two monster massive tickets.. for me and my date... monster massive being a hugemungous rave at the L.A Sports Arena.. lol 60 bucks a ticket!) and a nice heatsink to overclock with

i'll be taking pictures of everything monday night! hopefully i can do the wire manage nicely!

i can't seem to find this dfi lanparty ut xpress 3200 on da' egg... can yyou link it here?

yesssss that is a very sexy board.. much more than any am2 crossfire board can offer me.... that is the only thing keeping me from wanting to stay with this fx62 as my main build... a lack of good motherboards

i love that 3200.. got 3 pci slots!! i could use an x-fi and have no worries of being scared i might need to shove in another pci card.. well just 1.. cuz teh other will be blocked by another 2900!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom