2900PRO Bios Flash to 2900XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice find Nosboost, you are the overclocking god!!!

how do u return it back to 2900pro if it messes up?

i've been hovering at xtremesystems... and people are already hitting 11,000+ with amd 5200+'s at 3.2 ghz, and i don't remember quiet what the pro's were clock at... but some guy with a q6600 and a pro stock got 12,000+

so my goal here is gonna be probably around 12,000 with my fx62... once i get my new mobo, i'll be working at that.... or q6600.. which ever comes first!

i think in about a month or month and a half.. i'll have my crossfired q6600 system running.. and i'll be aiming at 20,000

Glad I stopped in this thread here! I'll have to try this on Tuesday when my card gets here. I smell and overclocking competition (Hopefully we won't really smell anything close to burning plastic) >:3

ya, i just now actually read it.. lol pretty simple!! literally take 5 min.. i got the flash drive ready to go! can't wait for monday! glad neweggs warehouse is 30 min from me

Erm... you dont? lol

I have always prefered a BIOS flash rather than windows overclocking of graphics cards. Doing it through windows feels somehow phoney and a bottleneck. (even though it isnt)

ya, this is a nice flash, take it to xt speeds so i don't gotta worry about doing it myself!! very niceeeee, but of course i'll still be overclocking above and beyond that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom