1st Time Builder Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..everyone!
I am new to this forum and this is my first post!!
From my own experience, i don't really suggest any CD-rom, CD-RW, DVD-rom, or DVD-RW from sony.
Honestly, i am very out date now since i haven't read any articles or news about computer for a long time, but i had a sony CD-rom (5 years ago), DVD-rom and CD-RW ( bought 1 and a half years ago),and all of them have problems reading burned CD.
This problems occured from the sony CD-rom i bought five years ago until the DVD rom and CD-RW i am using.
again, i am really out dated, and this is just my personal experience. so PLEASE correct em if i am wrong.

i usually don't go with SONY products either, mainly because they're overpriced.

OCZ, PQI, Ultra are what i suggest for 939 overclockers...TCCD is the BEST right now hands down and i have seen memory 290mhz b4.

If you don't overclock it then i suggest Mushkin, Kingston, Patriot...alot of brands are very good stock. Don't get GEIL though...i have had BAD sticks b4 with them. They couldn't run stock...had to underclock them and loosen timings just to get them to boot. Corsair is great for overclocking, the only reason i dont suggest them is because they are outperformed tremendously by TCCD sticks on 939 chips most of the time. Great for almost any other though.

Yep sony is over priced. I have a sony computer, with a sony combo drive (duh). I have never had any hardware problems. Just a bad experience im sure. Sony builts very stable computers i think. I have one and used some of the new ones. Besides the ignorant over pricing, i think their hardware/computers are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom