18395 in 3dmark06 + pics of my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I am sure i can turn up a 19000 on here. the graphics cards arent even tweaked. At stock cpu speeds i got a 14k, cranked it up to 3.7 and got this score...... And i know the inside of the case is a mess and i dont care really, i dont go to lan parties and i dont show it off

my score

DSC06051.jpg

DSC06049.jpg

i only posted the pic because somebody asked for it lol

I have run out of room so bad in this little case. If the cards werent so long, i would use the drive bays and have raid across 4 drives, but oh well

As far as games, i dont really know yet. I bought BF2142, and i have been playing medieval total war 2, which requires a very very beefy computer when you get into big battles......but most of all i am waiting on 3dmark2007 lol

i'm so envious! i can't afford one of them 8800 geforces, but u can afford 2!!! omg i hate u!

awesome, well done

I play BF2142 aswell, i can play it at max settings so you must be able to aswell but with sky high FPS i bet :cool:

vernong1992 said:
i'm so envious! i can't afford one of them 8800 geforces, but u can afford 2!!! omg i hate u!

A lot of money can be made on ebay my friend.. takes a while to learn what to sell... Look on ebay at some different expensive thing... call around to a bunch of tech shops, or companies that buy used hardware and sell to them.

I have a credit card with a 10K limit. I go on ebay and buy all qlogic and emulex fibre cards i can between 500-600.... I have a company that i sell them to for 750 a piece

I have a credit card with a 10K limit. I go on ebay and buy all qlogic and emulex fibre cards i can between 500-600.... I have a company that i sell them to for 750 a piece
Hustlin' haha.

Nice computer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom