120mm Case fans. cfm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, so stay away from UV fans. A bit of a bummer but no biggie. Guess I could bite the bullet and hope the led fans arent too bad. UV reactive paint is a good idea if it works good. Since its on the fan and blades would there be any concern about it chipping or wearing down and spraying paint dust/chips over everything?

Main question, all noise aside, is what CFM rating would it take to get good performance out of the PA120.3? Those were rated between 39 and 64 should i just assume anything 40-60 is good and not worry? The two fans that came on my current pc cant be heard over my typing. Untell the HSF goes full throttle, then you move to strap down the PC before it takes flight XD. And lol andy that guy's pc (on youtube) was way too loud XD

Although I guess with a fan controller most of the noise issue would be taken care of anyway. Can anyone point out some good controller units? Preferrably only 1 drive bay, unless it can control 8 then 2 bays would be fine. If not I can search around, still lots of time anyway :) Thanks for the replys.

Although I guess with a fan controller most of the noise issue would be taken care of anyway. Can anyone point out some good controller units? Preferrably only 1 drive bay, unless it can control 8 then 2 bays would be fine. If not I can search around, still lots of time anyway :) Thanks for the replys.

I would like you guys to suggest a 4 fan controller single bay too, I do need one badly.

I own 2 silenx and I think they are well rated...... yate loons are ugly as

I hope you enjoyed paying for misrated, overpriced, pieces of crap from a piece of crap brand. If you honestly believe the ratings SilenX puts up is fault, google around and see if you still do after reading some reviews.

I will spend some time with my ugly looking fans that cool better, make less noise, and cost 5 times less.

BUT THEY MAD UGLY SON

I have a set of the Coolermaster 19dB fans, they are really quite. Cheap too. If you don't like LED's you could just cut the wires going to them.

cool so far its the cooler master fans then. I think those were the ones apokalipse used in his build so I'm guissing they perform well enough as well. I'll crab a can of UV paint JIC the LED's are a bit much. I've already got my 12" Blacklight cathodes so yeah XD. Thanks for the help guys.

XD its not that i dislike the led's, i just dont want them to overpower the UV coolant in the tubing and/or any sleeving i install. looks like a good plan though, if i ever want the led's to work again I can just solder the wires back together eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom