11k falls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
xenium said:
well, wtk has it over me. w/ my 3200+ at 2.9 and my gtx at 699/900, I got just over 11k. Ill post a screenshot in a sec. Its just you and me nosboost *devilish voice* mwahahahahahaha *devilish voice*

90e6b8c9.jpg
Thats a pretty respectible score you have right there. Many cant even get 10k, 11.1 is dam good. I think you still some left to go too. :)

xenium, the thing that you got me on is 512mb of memory compared to my 256mb. Because at those clocks on I could barely break 10500 probably, anyways tonight no benching because im in Atlanta with my dad.

I think I may have pulled my other card from the jaws of death also, I voltmodded it back and I was able to reach clocks of 708 with the test in Rivatuner. So I hooked them up in SLi and even with the clocks at 700/900 the fps was no higher than single card. Any idea whats going on?

wtk pro l said:
xenium, the thing that you got me on is 512mb of memory compared to my 256mb. Because at those clocks on I could barely break 10500 probably, anyways tonight no benching because im in Atlanta with my dad.

I think I may have pulled my other card from the jaws of death also, I voltmodded it back and I was able to reach clocks of 708 with the test in Rivatuner. So I hooked them up in SLi and even with the clocks at 700/900 the fps was no higher than single card. Any idea whats going on?

i think i had the same problem with my sli, the fps seemed the same, but the scores went up big numbers.. it didnt make any sense, did you let the test finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom