100 Free EVGA Motherboards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
100 Free EVGA Motherboards
50 folks who sign up for an EVGA survey will be awarded 680i SE SLI motherboards as a thank you. Then 50 EVGA customers that purchased and registered a 680i SE SLI motherboard during the month of May can possible get their money back. Sweet.

I got myself in just incase I'm 50 and under :)

EVGA | EVGA ROCKS YOU!

Thanks for the heads up on it, Warez =). I signed myself up as well xD. Never know, could be one of the lucky ones =).

signed up twice :D two different phones two different emails parents names :D They have to have atleast one international winner as most promotions seem exclusive to the US

100 Free EVGA Motherboards
50 folks who sign up for an EVGA survey will be awarded 680i SE SLI motherboards as a thank you. Then 50 EVGA customers that purchased and registered a 680i SE SLI motherboard during the month of May can possible get their money back. Sweet.

I got myself in just incase I'm 50 and under :)

EVGA | EVGA ROCKS YOU!

That's awesome ... I'm buying one of these for my friend's birthday, which is a couple weeks off, and now, I might get it free! :) I know, the odds are slim, but hey!

Thanks for the link!

That's awesome ... I'm buying one of these for my friend's birthday, which is a couple weeks off, and now, I might get it free! :) I know, the odds are slim, but hey!

Thanks for the link!

Wow...wish I had friends like you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom