10 Craziest case mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
the wmd supposedly cost like 10 grand or something, i forget the exact number. On the big mods, thats not unheard of. After all the laserjet and such, it adds up

The John Deere one is cool, but it was the easiest of them all to make on the list. All it is the hardware mounted inside of a pump collectible. Not that hard to cut holes out compared to the others that take more ingenuity.

To be honest i think the Microwave one looks really cool, I love how he has wallpaper like he is looking inside of it.

want to see some really impressive mods? try alumaxx
AlumaxX1.jpg

AlumaxX3.jpg

tbcs has some just amazing case mods

yea, its about preference mostly. Theres ones like orac, which are a huge tangled mess, but still look amazing (the tangling mess was the theme) and then theres ones based off things, like off games and such. I saw a guy who build a post-Chernobyl accident reactor for stalker. Looked amazing, not my thing though.

The amount of work some of these guys put into there mod is just unbelievable. The guy who made orac said he spent like 10 grand and over 500 hours

LOL @ the toilet....!
i mean, it's a ****ter...but no, wait! it's a computer! hahahahahahah!
need t o take a dump? don't **** on my computer! hahahahahaha!

That is one sweet looking case some places just go nuts with there cases but still looks great that would be more my style I would like blue rather then green. But defiantly good looking case would love to see how it performs. taintedplay thanks for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom