Case sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosbusch2005

In Runtime
This might be the dumbest question ever but here it goes anyway :eek:
Where would I go about getting one of those stickers for my case that says Intel Inside? I thought I would get one with my proc but I didn't. Thanks for the replies :D

i recieved a dolby certified sticker with my motherboard and intel core 2 duo inside with my processor so yeah it should come with the processor

In light of recent information I received I decided to do some checking. It turns out that I had received the sticker and it just got mingled in amongst the pile of books and unused screws and cables. It was actually on the back of the processor manual. :D Thanks for the heads up mohsinkahn!!!

I don't use those stickers, in my experience, I can never get the placement right. I am a bit of a neat freak, I actually pulled out a level once when putting on a sticker.

At that point, I realized that I don't want to go down that road, and threw the stickers away.

Haha, I'm not that picky :) I just always thought those stickers were kind of neat. And it helps that every time I look at my computer I will know that I do in fact have a Core 2 Duo inside :p

seriously i look at my core 2 duo sticker and then at friend's computer pentium 4 sticker. i kinda feel great ;) plus yeah i forgot to mention that it should be on processor manual. i got my cpre 2 duo sticker right in the center of the computer with dolby on the right and powered by bfg on the left side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom